Information we collect
The iTrinegy Network Analyser & Advisor App (“App”) automatically collects and transmits the following information while the App is running:
• Mobile Device Information – Type, Model, OS Versions
• The physical location of the device
• Network Provider
• Wifi SSID
• The Network characteristics – Network type(s), bandwidth, loss, latency and other factors
• The Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) when testing response times
• The date and time
None of this information explicitly reveals your identity. We may use this anonymous performance data and aggregated information and disclose the information that does not reveal your identity or permit direct association with any specific individual, for any purpose, except where we are restricted by law.
Use of your information
No personal information is stored. For the avoidance of doubt this also includes:
• Not storing your device’s unique identification, including IMEI.
• Not storing your email address, or the address of the recipient, if you choose to use the email feature
Disclosure of your information
We may share anonymous performance data and aggregated information, from the items described above, that does not reveal your identity or permit direct association with any specific individual, with:
• Partners, agents, representatives, joint venturers, and entities customers and prospects of the App;
• Applicable IT organisations including, content providers, and service providers.
We also may need to disclose information that could be used to reveal your identity or permit direct association with a specific individual:
• to respond to or comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, court order or other legal obligation;
• to enforce and protect our rights and properties;
• to detect, investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other malicious activity;
• to protect the rights, property or safety of other users, employees or others; and
• if iTrinegy, the Service or a related asset or line of business is acquired by, transferred to or merged with another company.
iTrinegy takes precautions to safeguard the anonymous performance data and aggregated information against loss, theft and misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction through the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical security measures.
Cross-border transfer of your information
Your personal information may be transferred to other countries for processing. By using the Service you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different personal data protection rules than in your country.