Our free "How To" webinars cover a range of topics and are aimed at providing help on understanding the issues associated with application performance and data transmission over private and public networks. All sessions follow a three-step process of Introduction, Learning and Questions. Webinars will typically run for between 20 and 30 minutes.
July 19 2018 | How To Achieve Realistic SD-WAN Proof-of-Concept Testing
Researching the SD-WAN market can be a daunting experience and even when you have selected the vendors you would like to evaluate there is the additional nightmare of how you will test each product. Using production for proof-of-concept testing isn’t usually possible or recommended as it’s not a controllable or repeatable environment required for accurate SD-WAN product evaluation.
In this webinar you will learn how enterprises are using iTrinegy’s Virtual Test Network solutions for SD-WAN testing and product evaluation:
- Test environment requirements for successful SD-WAN proof-of-concept testing
- What is a Virtual Test Network
- Example requirements for an SD-WAN PoC test environment
- NE-ONE Network Emulator Live Demo including:
- Creating a multi-link (Mobile/DSL/MPLS) configuration with different bandwidth, latency and packet loss criteria for each circuit.
- Using the Network Scenario Builder to create a dynamic scenario that gradually changes the network conditions over time to affect quality and availability.
- On-going benefits of using Virtual Test Networks for SD-WAN.
August 2 2018 | How To Create Real-World Test Environments in Virtual Networks
PST: 08:00 EST: 11:00 BST: 16:00 CET: 17:00
There is no doubt that VMware’s Server Virtualization has played a key part in scaling and optimizing test lab environments making it easier to mimic the real-world users and servers. But if, in the real-world, your users are remote to the servers then the network between them can affect application performance, usability and overall experience. So how can you mimic the real-world networks and conditions in a VMware Test Lab Environment?
In this webinar you will learn how enterprises are using Virtual Test Networks in a VMware environment including:
• Why your testing is inadequate without a Virtual Test Network.
• What a Virtual Test Network is
• How to install and configure the iTrinegy NE-ONE Virtual Appliance using vSphere / vCenter.
• How to create a simple Virtual Test WAN configuration.
• How to extend the tests for multiple Virtual Test Networks (WAN, Satellite, Mobile, etc) for concurrent user testing.
• How to obtain your free Network Emulator trial to setup your own Virtual Test Networks.
Use Case Briefing:
|WAN Emulation on VMWare's ESXi Server|
August 23 2018 | How To Avoid Making Players Your Game's First Testers
Today’s gamers expect a great player experience regardless of the network that they’re connected to. But when network conditions put the player at a disadvantage - or worse the game is unplayable- then a bad review or negative social media post, is frequently the first step in expressing one’s anger and disappointment. Therefore surely it makes sense to develop and test games in an environment that accurately reflects the real-world network conditions for a player’s location - so that the game can be optimized to handle a myriad of network conditions.
In this webinar you will learn how Virtual Test Networks can be used to create a secure test environment that looks and behaves just like the real-world network - an environment that’s not only under your complete control, but is also repeatable too!
• The impact that bad networks has on player experience.
• Are your players actually your first testers?
• What a Virtual Test Network is .
• How to enhance your DevTest environment with a bad network!
• Using a Virtual Test Network to create player networks.
• Virtual Test Networks Solution Types
For more information, take a look at our Games Testing page.
December 06, 2018 | Satellite Experience without the Satellite Expense
Satellite Networks put a lot of “stress” on applications that isn’t usually encountered in WANs or Mobile Networks. Using real satellite networks for testing can not only be expensive, but also unrealistic as they do not allow you to mimic, on demand, different atmospheric conditions or network characteristics in order to conduct effective testing. So, how can organizations have the confidence that their applications will be usable over satellite networks?
In this webinar you will learn how using a Virtual Test Network you can create a controllable and repeatable satellite test environment including bandwidth limitations, congestion, high latency, high jitter, bit errors, queuing, packet loss and variable quality of service. A Virtual Test Network significantly reduces the costs of conducting application performance tests as it eliminates the need to use satellite dishes, satellite modems or terminals and also delays the need to conduct expensive live satellite field trials until much later in the project life cycle.
In this webinar we cover:
• Why satellite networks are so different compared to other types of network.
• What a Virtual Test Network is .
• A live demo of an application running over a satellite Virtual Test Network